Welcome to the new edition of #ThisWeekInScala!
This blog aims to keep you up to date with the latest news from the world of Scala and Reactive programming.
It has been a week since last time, so lets catch-up on the latest Scala & Reactive happenings...
- Our very own Jan speaks about
- Justin sent us an featureing Scala.js, Clojurescript and many more
- to (mostly) replace shapeless's Lazy
- Gradient Descent with Free Monads, an by Kirill
- with Scala Native (Part 1)
- : a new library for DAG rewriting: optimize your interpreters and compilers!
- : a custom approach to API contracts
- Probably the biggest event of the last week is not really Scala related but definitely super exciting. KSQL (Kafka + SQL) introduced:
- Here's a great showing what you can do with KSQL
- Deep learning summer school 2017 videos
- effectively, evading automated detection, & score high on "usefulness" metrics
- : analyzing Lenny's effectiveness
- sbt 1.0.1 is to Maven Central! This is a hotfix on 1.0.0 addressing regressions and migration issues
- Gatling 2.3.0 with Scala 2.12 support is
- gatling-sbt now sbt 1.0
- Lagom 1.3.8 is
- Akka HTTP 10.0.10
- Finch 0.16-M2 is
- sbt-pgp 1.1.0 is cross for sbt 0.13 and 1.x featuring `skip in publish := true`
- sttp 0.0.8: multpart uploads, fs2
In case you are looking for new challenges, pay attention, because LoansWithNoCreditCheck are hiring!