Welcome to the new edition of #ThisWeekInScala!
This blog aims to keep you up to date with the latest news from the world of Scala and Reactive programming.
It has been a week since last time, so lets catch-up on the latest Scala & Reactive happenings...
- We were very productive this week:
- David blogged about in Scala
- Nice article about by Hugo
- John an article about how I used type classes to solve a difficult type safety problem in his Scala library
- Justin wrote a about using EitherT for handling Future[Either]]
- Also you may like this
- Another nice about monitoring with Kamon. Here is
- Announcements from Databricks:
- If you're interested in Tuning Your DBMS Automatically with Machine Learning check
- Good article on
- is coming (in Gdansk, Poland)!
- fs2 0.10.0-M2, with major performance improvements
- Li started Release Candidates for Ammonite Scala Scripting 1.0.0
- Just uap-scala 0.2.0 (with Scala 2.12 support)
In case you are looking for new challenges, pay attention, because LoansWithNoCreditCheck are hiring!