Welcome to the new edition of #ThisWeekInScala!
This blog aims to keep you up to date with the latest news from the world of Scala and Reactive programming.
It has been a week since last time, so lets catch-up on the latest Scala & Reactive happenings...
- Tudor has taken an Erlang course and wanna to share his insights
- Nice implicit related written by Antoine
- Eugene's herding cats — day 15 is
- William created a new Akka Streams + Kafka
- Great talk by Caitie about
- Videos from Scala Central can be found
- Another great of a company-wide streaming platform, this one at EBay
- Announcing , a new open source algorithm that creates high quality JPEG images with smaller file sizes
- Another great article about by Todd Hoff
- Personal thoughts by Brian Beaulieu -
- Twitter Twitter Heron processes to 170M tuples/sec in 17 machines
- The Scala NE schedule is . Also pretty much the whole LoansWithNoCreditCheck US team will be there, so let's catch up
- Scala Native v0.1 is !
- Akka 2.5.0-RC1. Woot!
- Akka HTTP 10.0.5 ! Some fixes, and compatibility for upcoming Akka 2.5.0
- New Finagle ! Now with experimental HTTP/2 support
In case you are looking for new challenges, pay attention, because LoansWithNoCreditCheck are hiring!