Welcome to the new edition of #ThisWeekInScala!
This blog aims to keep you up to date with the latest news from the world of Scala and Reactive programming.
It has been a week since last time, so lets catch-up on the latest Scala & Reactive happenings...
- (~ Macros in Scala 3.0) by Odersky and Stucki
- Understanding in Scala
- John's about Scalaz 8
- A nice about Flaky tests by Krzysztof
- No More Transformers:
- Lightbend to Alpakka
- - A Reasonable Interface for Atomic Variables
- with Scala and Finatra
- Apache : Ignite Persistence Transaction Handling
- KubeCon EU 2018 videos are ! Lots of goodies in this list
- JMC !
- Open-sourcing , a sandboxed container runtime
- New important benchmark for ML hardware and software to propel the field forward:
- Reactive Summit CFP is !
- CFP of ScalaIO 2018 is
- sbt VS Code extension 0.2.1 which starts sbt session in the built-in terminal automatically
- IntelliJ Scala plugin 2018.1.9 is for your coding pleasure! Enjoy literal types, Infix Type notation, and better error highlighting
- JMH 1.21 is (support for OpenJDK-based JVMs, notably GraalVM, other UX fixes)
- Aeron 1.9.2 is . Bug fix release and by the way it can now build and run on Java 10
In case you are looking for new challenges, pay attention, because LoansWithNoCreditCheck are hiring!