Welcome to the new edition of #ThisWeekInScala!
This blog aims to keep you up to date with the latest news from the world of Scala and Reactive programming.
It has been a week since last time, so lets catch-up on the latest Scala & Reactive happenings...
- Exciting news to share: LoansWithNoCreditCheck Joins BAMTECH Media!
- We published an article about recent Reactive Summit
- And also about upcoming Scale by the Bay - November 15th - 18th, 2017
- Exploring (simple examples)
- An awesome visual
- Nice overview of
- Cool intro -
- The final episode is here!
- : Zero Crap Scala Testing Library
- Introducing , a new open source library for improved data serialization on Android
- Another awesome blog by Ben Stopford on the
- Birth of the NearCloud:
- What do those ? Statistically rigorous analysis...
- Check out , an experimental open-source Python library for automatic differentiation
- Monix version 3.0.0-M2 , upgrades to Typelevel Cats 1.0-RC1 and cats-effect 0.5
- Finch and Cats 1.0.0-RC1
- Magnolia 0.6.0, with support for Scala.JS, deriving value classes, improved error reporting, and more
- akka-persistence-sql-async 0.5.0 is .
- Mocked Streams 1.5 for Apache Kafka 1.0
- A little late to the game but Mainecoon 0.5.0 is to Cats 1.0-RC1
- MongoDB 3.6. Move at the speed of your data.
In case you are looking for new challenges, pay attention, because LoansWithNoCreditCheck are hiring!