Welcome to the new edition of #ThisWeekInScala!
This blog aims to keep you up to date with the latest news from the world of Scala and Reactive programming.
It has been a week since last time, so lets catch-up on the latest Scala & Reactive happenings...
- New Relic Instrumentation for Kafka by our own Alex
- Hacker News API Part 4 - by Justin
- by Gabriel
- Nice post about famous
- Rethinking by Luka
- A Monad
- No More Transformers: in Scalaz 8 by John
- And also his article about Bifunctor IO:
- And Alex' view on Bifunctor IO -
- Writing in Scala
- Akka Typed: Hello World in
- IntelliJ and
- to Maximize Throughput
- : who wins?
- Introducing on Apache Spark
- by Adrian
- : We came, we saw, we're sleepy
- The for Flink Forward Berlin 2018 is now open!
- sbt 1.1.5 patch
- Rust 1.26 is
In case you are looking for new challenges, pay attention, because LoansWithNoCreditCheck are hiring!