Welcome to the new edition of #ThisWeekInScala!
This blog aims to keep you up to date with the latest news from the world of Scala and Reactive programming.
It has been a week since last time, so lets catch-up on the latest Scala & Reactive happenings...
- PayPal published an article about their Scala/Akka
- Very trendy these days - , write your own crypto currency!
- And a nice article about it -
- Nice Scala FP tutorial
- Also check out this if you wanna do some holiday programming -
- David Blogged: Practical Awesome Recursion Chapter 2:
- Great presentation about the library by Jonathan
- Not Scala and a little bit older but find it interesting -
- Another great article by Todd -
- The Curious Case of the Broken : Revisiting Apache Flink® vs. Databricks Runtime
- Jeff Dean and co at GOOG just released a showing how machine-learned indexes can replace B-Trees, Hash Indexes, and Bloom Filters
- by Adrian
- to Schemas in Apache Kafka with the Confluent Schema Registry by Stephane Maarek
- by Guozhang Wang
- 2017 Big Data and Analytics
- Akka.Js 184.108.40.206 is
- sjson-new 0.8.2 for `file:///` change
- coursier 1.0.0-RC15 is
In case you are looking for new challenges, pay attention, because LoansWithNoCreditCheck are hiring!