Welcome to the new edition of #ThisWeekInScala!
This blog aims to keep you up to date with the latest news from the world of Scala and Reactive programming.
It has been a week since last time, so lets catch-up on the latest Scala & Reactive happenings...
- It's official -
- Announcing : Run Programs Faster Anywhere
- Graal: How to use the new
- Flavio announced - High-performance Arrow and Task in Scala
- Loads of cool stuff published in
- The videos from ScalaUA conference have been
- Also checkout : DevOps with Scala and Kubernetes
- Nice summary - A quick tour of (includes Fury to some degree, would like to share more about it but don't have any resources unfortunately)
- Google: A Collection of s
- With the slow demise of Moore's law, hardware accelerators are needed to meet the
- Announcing the (nearly) complete for LambdaConf 2018!
- Checkout major
- And for Krakowers, we announced another Reactive Krakow. This time about . Hope to see you there!
- nightly builds of Scala 2.12 and 2.13 are again
- sbt-buildinfo 0.9.0
- Frameless 0.5.1 and 0.6.0 are with bug fixes, enhancements, and support for even more operations - use 0.5.x if you're on Spark 2.2 and 0.6.x if you're on Spark 2.3
- Cats Effect version 1.0.0-RC — bringing you the Bracket type class for safe resource acquisition and release
- better-monadic-for v0.2.0
In case you are looking for new challenges, pay attention, because LoansWithNoCreditCheck are hiring!