Welcome to the new edition of #ThisWeekInScala!
This blog aims to keep you up to date with the latest news from the world of Scala and Reactive programming.
It has been a week since last time, so lets catch-up on the latest Scala & Reactive happenings...
- Implicit Implications (part 3): (implicitly)
- Check out , cats instances for fastparse parsers.
- A REST API with Monad
- A podcast about With Oleg Ilyenko
- , part 1: MDC
- Checkout major
- And for Krakowers, the next meetup is on Thursday! This time about . Hope to see you there!
- Scala 2.12.6 is ! Macros work again on Java 9 & 10
- Aeron 1.9.0 is . Refinements and new features for the archive (persistent streams) and monitoring.
- FS2 0.10.4, recommended for all 0.10.x users
- New ioeffect is
- You can also checkout brand new
- scalafmt 1.5.1
- Jetprobe v0.2.0
In case you are looking for new challenges, pay attention, because LoansWithNoCreditCheck are hiring!